The Chan Sui Ki (La Salle) College Old Boysâ Association holds every two years an election of the Alumni Manager of our schoolâs Incorporated Management Committee. Registration of voters will close on the coming Friday (17:00). Please act now to grasp your vote!
- To register as a voter, you should submit a completed Voter Registration Form by emailing a scanned copy to email@example.com before 22 May 2015 17:00.
- Please download the form below.
- Your identity as an old boy shall be verified by the school upon receipt of your Voter Registration Form.
- You only need to register once. If you have registered for the 2013 election, you will be eligible for voting in 2015 and subsequent elections. You do not need to register again now.
WHAT is IMC Alumni Manager Election?
- CSKLSC has established in 2013 the Incorporated Management Committee (IMC), of which school managers comprise of sponsoring body representatives, the principal, teachers, alumni, parents and an independent member. CSKOBA, as CSKLSCâs Recognized Alumni Association, conducts every two years a referendum election of one Alumni Manager among CSK old boys.
- An IMC manager of CSK is responsible for formulating the schoolâs educational and management policies in accordance with the tradition and philosophy of Lasallian education, ensuring that the education of the pupils is promoted in a proper manner, etc. The Alumni Manager shall also promote communication and co-operation between the IMC and CSKOBA.
WHY should I register as a Voter?
- As old boys, we have both the right and the responsibility to elect a representative to the school management. To be eligible to take part in the election, an old boy must register as a Voter.
- Only registered Voters have the right to vote, to nominate candidates and to stand for election.
- After youâve registered once, you can take part in all Alumni Manager elections in future.
WHEN and WHERE will I vote?
An anonymous voting will be held on 12 July 2015 (Sunday) from 1:00 to 5:00 pm at Chan Sui Ki (La Salle) College. Please avail yourself for the event.
- Voter Registration Deadline: 22 May 2015 (Friday) 17:00
- Nomination of Candidates: From 6 June 2015 (Saturday) 09:00 to 19 June 2015 (Friday) 17:00
- Voting: 12 July 2015 (Sunday) 13:00-17:00
The above is a brief introduction to the election. Please read Procedure for Alumni Manager Election 2015 and Addendum for Alumni Manager Election for detailed procedure and rules. Should you have further inquiries about election procedure, responsibility for Alumni Manager and IMC, etc, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Further election updates will be posted via CSKOBA website www.cskoba.org, Facebook page and emails.
Documents for download: