Member Eligibility and Benefits
Register now to become a CSKOBA member to enjoy the various news and benefits brought to you by our Exco members!
From the Articles of Association,
4. Membership shall be open to all persons who have been a student of Chan Sui Ki (La Salle) College and have completed at least one academic year of study in Chan Sui Ki (La Salle) College.
6. Application for membership shall be made on the prescribed Application Form submitted by the applicant and delivered to the Hon. Secretary or his delegate for acceptance by the Committee at one of its regular meetings. The Committee shall have the right of refusing any application without assigning any reason therefor.
7. The rights and privileges of a Member shall be personal to himself; they shall not be transferable by his own act or by operation of law and shall cease upon his death or upon his ceasing from any cause to be a member under the provisions of these presents.
8. Any member may withdraw from the Association by giving prior notice in writing to the Secretary not less than fourteen days prior to the proposed withdrawal.
9. Any person who shall for any cause cease to be a Member shall nevertheless remain liable for any pay to the Association all moneys which at the time of his ceasing to be a Members shall be due from him to the Association.
10. Only Members shall be entitled to all privileges of membership and be qualified to vote or hold office on the Committee or any Sub-Committee.
11. Members must communicate any change of personal details, in particular, their physical or email address to the Association without delay.